Do I have to fly at my club field to be covered by MAAA Insurance?

MAAA Insurance covers members flying legally anywhere in Australia providing that both the flying environment and their flying meet the following requirements:

  • Have the permission (preferably in writing) of the owner of the property to be used for flying.
  • Operate within the CASA Regulations CASR Part 101 A,B,C and G
  • Operate in accordance with the MAAA Manual of Procedures (available on this website)
  • Also see 'Notice To Members FAQ'

Stay in the know. Subscribe.

Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2022 MAAA. All Rights Reserved.