Wingspan - Digital Magazine
This issue contains:
- President's Report – The president of the MAAA gives an update on RPAS Registrations, CASA Regulation Part 149 and some major events on the aeromodelling calendar.
- Safety Matters – A timely reminder of the accident and incident process.
- Building a B36 Peacemaker – Step by step team process of scratch building the strategic US bomber.
- Heritage Story: Flying High – Retired Qantas commercial pilot Iain McLeay enthuses about scratch building model aircraft.
- Taking Him Under Their Wing – How members of Tingalpa Aero Club embraced a budding pilot with an enthusiasm for flight.
- Preview: 71st MAAA National Model Aircraft Championships - Pilots who attended last year's 70th 'Nats' explain why it's a 'must do' event for all aeromodellers.
- Club Story: Increasing Membership in WA - We explore the continuing success of a WA club that has seen a surge in membership thanks to letting others 'have a go' at control line.
- Management Matters: How To Run An Aeromodelling School Program - We interview chief flight instructor George Atkinson about teaching the next generation.
Editorials, feedback and advertising
For enquiries about advertising please email us here.
Wingspan Back Issues